Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Serves as the initial point of contact for the Connections Department; responds to inquiries, both phone and email, regarding the ministries associated with the department.
- Connections Department Dream Team Coordinator for Joplin Campus
- Coordinate and schedule all Dream Team and prospects for:
- Dream Team Central
- Grow Track
- Connect Center
- Campus Support
- Event Only prospects
3. Grow Track
- Assist in connecting people to Dream Teams and Life Groups at assigned campus.
- Track inventory of Grow Track materials, coordinate ordering when necessary.
- Roster Dream Team in Grow Track.
- Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that Grow Track is stocked with coffee/water for guests.
- Organize and inventory Grow Track supplies and food as necessary.
- Order and arrange pick up of food weekly.
- Dream Team Central
- Roster Dream Team in in Dream Team Central.
- Track inventory of Dream Team Central food/supplies.
- Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that Dream Team Central is stocked with coffee/water for guests.
7. Order and arrange pick up of food weekly.
8. Connect Center
- Roster Dream Team in Connect Center.
- Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that each Connect Center is stocked with refreshments for guests.
- Ensure stocked with gifts and church information for new visitors.
- Data Collection
- Collect all visitor information from various departments at assigned campus.
- Work with other James River Church departments to ensure that we are collecting as much new visitor information as possible at assigned campus.
- Send all visitor information to the Church Data Management team at the end of each service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Assist the Connection Department with all events hosted by Connection Department.
- including but not limited to:
- New People Party
- Other events as assigned
3. Other tasks and/or duties as assigned.
4. Assist in bi-weekly cookie visits on Monday evenings.
Code of Conduct & Character
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry