The Online Campus Dream Team Coordinator will recruit, develop, and train the Online Campus Dream Team to welcome and encourage the Online Campus Community.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all Online Campus Dream Team positions.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all team leads.
- Oversee recruitment of the Dream Team for all of the James River events that are to be streamed online.
- Ensure the campus is ready to host people well by confirming all pages, forms, giving outlets, and any other tools that people will use are working properly.
- Lead pre-service Dream Team huddles. Help Dream Teamers understand hosting and their responsibility to lead in a way that represents the heart of Christ and vision of the James River Church leadership team.
- Provide oversight to the Grow Track interview process.
- Track and train all new Dream Team recruits from Grow Track.
- Input data into the Planning Center Online and Fellowship One correctly.
- Connect with all potential Dream Team prospects during week four breakout.
- Send “Thank You” cards to everyone who came to week four breakout.
- Keep an eye on profiles of all prospects through the completion of Grow Track.
- Connect with prospects within one week of receiving the list from the Connections team.
- Create a high quality first-serve experience for all new Dream Teamers.
- Track prospects in Fellowship One, including the transition from “Prospect/Training” to a “Regular Assignment”.
- Ensure all Dream Teamers are properly trained before serving unsupervised.
- Create a serve calendar that schedules Dream Teamers well in advance.
- Provide guidance to Dream Teamers who have questions and address any issues or situations that arise during services and events.
- Two (2) years of general clerical experience; OR
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment; as well as English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to get along well with others and manage confidential matters.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally orally and in writing.
- PC skills including spreadsheet, database query, and word processing.
- Must be punctual, pleasant, and tactful with professional appearance and conduct.
- Exhibit professionalism and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Capacity to interact positively with and provide service to others at all levels within James River Church.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, civic organizations, business professionals, and the general public.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality through the utilization of professional work standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical deadlines.
Code of Conduct & Character
James River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to Ministry
By submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.